In general, payment is due when services are rendered or when goods are sold. For hospitalization and anesthestic procedures, a deposit will be required when the pet is dropped
1. We accept most credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express), ScratchPay, checks (subject to electronic verification), and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card and a current driver's license is required for check purchases.
We proudly offer payment plans through our preferred partner, Scratchpay! Scratchypay provides simple and affordable payment plans for pet parents. Checking to see which plan is best for you does not affect your credit, takes about 90 seconds, and can be done from your mobile phone, tablet or computer. Try it now.
2. We understand that unexpected illness in your pet also means unexpected expenses. Apply for CareCredit HERE
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
3. Insurance For Your Pets
We strongly recommend that all pet parents look in to insurance for their pet. These programs can offer significant financial reimbursement for unexpected illness. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites:
We are proud to introduce Trupanion Vet Direct Pay to our clinic. This new service is a partnership between Trupanion Pet Insurance and select veterinary clinics. It allows us to submit a claim to Trupanion and receive their portion of the payment within just a few minutes. As a result, the owner of the insured pet only needs to pay their portion and does not need to wait for a reimbursement check. https://trupanion.com/pet-insurance/vet-direct-pay
While we love the convenience of Trupanion’s Direct Pay, we believe that nearly any insurance coverage is beneficial to your animal family members. If you are interested in a comparison of different companies and coverages, please visit our Insurance Comparison Page for information on Insurance terminology and a comparison of a few of our favorite companies.